Free Delivery in Australia on orders over $99
AspleyAnnerley 1300 613 999
Introducing the New Pilot-12 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for Philips Respironics, DeVilbiss, and other 12V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices. The Pilot-12 Lite is compatible with:
• Philips Respironics DreamStation
• Philips Respironics System One S60
• DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and IntelliPAP II*
*Cable Kits sold separately
Not only does the Pilot-12 Lite Battery provide a great option for running your machine with no power, it can also double as an Uninterrupted Power Supply. Meaning you can charge the battery whilst running the machine and if mains power is lost the Pilot-12 Lite Battery will take over automatically.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel Battery will help you receive therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-12 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-12 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
The Pilot-12 Lite also features an Inbuilt L.E.D light and is FAA Compliant.
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 12V, 60W (NORMAL), 80W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 12V, 6.67A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm, 560g
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours
• Estimated Run Time is 1-2 nights depending on machine used and pressure
• Pilot-12 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/ System One S60
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
Join our mailing list and keep up to date on products and offers.